Thursday, September 14, 2006

MY Apartment






So this is my apartment. As you can see, from the outside it looks more suited to Downtown Sarajevo, or even worse Spalding, than it does China, but inside its more than we could hope for.

We arrived with amazingly low expectations, cockroaches everywhere, concrete floors, holes everywhere, but as you can see its rather nice- probably nicer than anything I lived in at Uni.





As you can see the Bedroom was custom made to my desires, amazingly it came already with the Harry Potter posters- I really cannot escape him, Dave has even got his bloody class kids calling me it as I walk around School.



Whilst the toilet/wash room looks a bit scabby. Its multi-functional ability is amzing:Go to the loo, take a shower and be sick into the drain all at the same time. Its a dream. I think once I can be arsed I will clean up properly and have it looking nice.



This is the Kitchen, just through the doors is a balcony area which is home to my Gas Burner. I would love to say that I've cooked many fine authentic Chinese meals, but sadly I havn't even turned it on yet. When you pay 70p for a 3 course meal it hardly seems worth the effort of turning on the burner and then doing washing up.

No comments: