Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So thats it!


I think we'll all up to date. I'm currently at home working for McDonalds before starting work in September and going through with the purchase of a house in Leeds. So exciting times lie ahead - although probably not exciting work ; either at McDonalds or Eversheds.

China was a fantastic experience. When I first got home and everything happend with Clare I was tempted to jump on the first plane back out again. Although I would no longer have a job in the school I would get the chance to be with all my friends again and continue the "journey". I'm glad I didn't as I think I need to face up to things at home in order to be able to move on properly.

China, and the people I met there, will always hold a special place in my heart and I know that I would not have rather spent those 6 months doing anything else.

Thanks to everyone that made it possible.

No comments: